Prairie State Gaming is looking for a top-performing sales executive to build new business relationships with existing accounts as well as new establishments to execute operating agreements for the placement of Video Gaming Terminals (VGTs). We’re seeking an energetic and top-performing "hunter" to advance their sales career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
By leveraging our partnership with Barstool Sports and Penn National Gaming we are positioned for a market takeover. We are seeking influential individuals within their respective community. Prairie State Gaming needs a deeply rooted individual with strong relationships in many of the following communities; hospitality, commercial real estate, local government, chambers of commerce, business associations, and liquor/food distributors.
The individual who is the right fit for this role is the type of individual who knows about deals before they happen, is always in the room when the deal is struck, and can influence decision makers of businesses and local government to create opportunity where otherwise it would not exist.
Ideally, our “hunter” is capable of winning both one off local deals as well as pitching to large enterprise corporations c-suite team.
Top 5 Skills
- Relationship building & influential in the community
- Self-motivated & Competitive
- Research & Product Knowledge
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Technological Adaptability
- Ability to bypass gatekeepers and identify expirations of competitor accounts with rapid pace and momentum
- Identify new business opportunities in their infancy
- Nurture relationships with key influential decision makers and officials within a community
- Consistently generate face to face opportunities with assigned accounts, while prioritizing and delivering an outstanding sales experience to customers
- Ability to manage team of outside consultants (opportunity finders) to grow own book of business
- Cold call / email and identify decision makers within target accounts
- Network and convert leads into sales opportunities and close new business, including Enterprise accounts
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Fully understand and sell Prairie State Gaming’s product and value proposition
- Understand client’s business objectives and challenges and align Prairie State Gaming’s proven revenue generating product to accomplish their goals
- Create and present financial analyses to clients
- Review contracts and agreements with clients
- Maintain detailed account information in Salesforce, allowing management to easily understand the status of customer relationships and the opportunity pipeline
- Continuously manage and nurture sales pipeline
- Compliant with all Illinois Gaming Board rules and regulations