The Stock Plan Administrator provides approvals, review, reconciliation, and management of the Company’s equity program for all eligible recipients including, but not limited to, executives, board of directors and Team Members. This role is critical in serving as sole owner of managing all aspects of reporting, providing precise communication to all Penn equity recipients and creating a unified partnership with cross-functional teams. This role also develops procedures to ensure accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations.
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary for the entire Company:
- Oversees and manages the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans including but not limited to eligibility, approvals, processing various equity award types, exercises, settlements, tax withholding, expirations, cancellations, terminations and other plan-related actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accurate administration of the Company’s stock plan.
- Makes improvements to plan as needed based upon trends, needs, and competition analysis. Presents to Leadership for approval.
- Audits stock plan on a regular basis to proactively ensure stock plan is adhered to according to plan.
- Serves as the Company liaison between the Company and third-party vendors, Auditors, and Transfer Agents, in addition to internal teams (Legal, Finance, Human Resources, Payroll, Internal Audit).
- Develops procedures to ensure the accuracy and integrity of all equity data, including all aspects of record-keeping, withholding, reporting, reconciliation and auditing.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to procedures for Stock Plan across all properties and Corporate. Resolves issues and escalates complex issues to Leadership as needed.
- Responsible for the successful roll out of any changes to procedures and stock plan.
- Serves as the dedicated resource to promptly answer Team Member inquires, troubleshoot and resolve any issues regarding stock awards while providing great customer service for all Penn equity recipients.
- Understands and maintains all plan documents & amendments, SOX controls, monitors available shares, SEC compliance and 10b5-1 plans.
- Assists with daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting, including year-end proxy reporting.
- Creates and implements process improvements and support automation initiatives between Accounting, Payroll, and Tax.
- Performs ad hoc equity and tax research for issue resolution.
- Performs administrative tasks as needed.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulations within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.