Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino St. Louis we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
Increased earning potential based on experience!!
• Vacuums, cleans, shampoos carpet
• Mops, scrubs, rinses and polishes hard floors
• Moves, rearranges and cleans furniture
• Washes and cleans wall light fixtures, louvers, ceilings, shelves and outside walls
• Washes/cleans all windows and mirrors, dusts, and sanitizes bathrooms in guest rooms
• Assures that every room is clean and everything in room is in proper working order
• Cleans and maintains his/her workstation, including stocking workstation with sheets, pillowcases, towels and all amenities
• Ensures all linens and terry are without defect
• Operates and controls all mechanical equipment including rotary machines, blowers and back vacuums
• Transports cleaning equipment
• Recognizes and uses appropriate chemicals
• Strips beds, empties trash in rooms, brings fresh linen, sets up guests room, supplies rooms with all amenities and linens
• Maintains housekeeping linen room on each floor, stocks supplies ensuring adequate level of supplies
• Responsible for counting and distribution of clean linen from linen closet to guest rooms
• Picks up used linen and drops linen down chute to carts that are then taken to soiled linen room where it is picked by laundry attendants and other related responsibilities
• Delivers, upon request, guest amenities, i.e. pillows, additional beds, blankets and much more
• Maintains and cleans hotel guest rooms, hallways, linen rooms, employee and storage areas, and other areas in the hotel as directed by Inspector, Supervisor, or Manager
• Completes daily housekeeping reports, if necessary
• Works as a team with other employees
• Responsible for providing exceptional Red Carpet Customer Service to all guests
• Properly reports and turns in all lost and found items
• Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression
• Reports all safety hazards or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling
• Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal OpportunIty Employer