Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino St. Louis we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
• Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
• Must have at least one year of management or supervisory experience.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure to include all proportions, percentages, area, and circumference, using whole numbers and decimals.
• Must qualify for licensing with the Missouri Gaming Commission.
• Must obtain proper Food Handler Certification. - Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
• The employee frequently is required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee is occasionally required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell.
• The employee must frequently lift and/or to move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, and outside weather conditions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer