Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino at Columbus we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
• As a qualified technician in general building maintenance, plumbing, painting, or other approved skills, this position maintains, repairs, installs, removes and makes recommendations for improving operations to those systems relative to her/his specialty, experience, and skillsets; performs assigned job duties with little or no supervision.
• Performs scheduled and nonscheduled repairs, maintenance and installation of machinery, tools, equipment and/or associated equipment to ensure continuous and safe operation of the property.
• Performs preventive maintenance in conjunction with all building maintenance and/or cleanliness related items.
• Submits parts requests associated with repairs, upkeep, and improvements.
• Directly or indirectly supports all exterior grounds activities in the parking garage and other exterior area needs.
• Maintains all sanitation equipment.
• Performs painting, structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, wallpaper and treatments, and furnishings of buildings.
• Directly or indirectly supports the installation, maintenance and repair of HVAC, electrical, plumbing systems and water distribution, including fire suppression and sewerage facilities.
• Complies with all OSHA regulations at Hollywood Columbus. Will be an active participant of Safety compliance procedures.
• Maintains and monitors controls designed to assure full compliance with all federal, state, corporate and property laws, policies and/or mandates.
• Must be able to interact effectively and positively across departmental lines. Must be a team player.
• May be required to perform other maintenance duties outside of skillsets.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
• A minimum of ten years current experience in large commercial/industrial facilities related experience in general maintenance, plumbing, HVAC, kitchen maintenance, refrigeration, carpentry, painting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess a general knowledge and experience in performing PMs, maintenance in HVAC, carpentry, electrical (120/240/208/480 VAC), Building Automation Systems (BAS), work order systems, PLCs, kitchen maintenance a plus, plumbing, pumps, compressed air and small equipment repairs, etc. Understands building maintenance the tools and equipment and the safety requirements; can work alone; has good work organization
skills; reads and writes English; can learn to operate an ipod and radio; can follow directions and work in an effective manner.
• Must possess a knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to read and interpret common schematics and mechanical drawings. Ability to respond to inquiries or requests from fellow team members, and customers.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to interpret basic schematics, and mechanical drawings.
• Ability to define problems, report data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
• Ability to define a process, and draw conclusions to determine the best approach for effecting repairs.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license for the state in which you reside. In addition to the pre-employment background check, this position will be subject to periodic checks of your driving record in order to determine your continued suitability to drive company and/or patron vehicles.
• Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 50 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Equal OpportunIty Employer