Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
• Loading race horses in the starting gate before post time
• Schooling horses in the morning
• Setting the gate for each race, ensuring numbers on gate.
• Follow proper procedures for getting gate on and off track each race
• Making equipment changes if needed
• Assist jockeys while handling individual horses in gate
• Report any maintenance or safety issue with the starting gate to the head starter
• Performs head starter functions if necessary
• This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and team members may also be asked to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned. Hollywood Gaming at Mahoning Valley Race Course reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises with appropriate notification to Team Members.
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer