Supervises and has authority over Revenue Auditors in the Finance Department. Ensure all gaming and non-gaming audits for completeness, accuracy and any discrepancies in accordance with Missouri Gaming Commission Regulations, River City System of Internal Control and all departmental procedures.
• Day to day operational supervision of all daily revenue audit functions.
• Directs and supervises Revenue Auditors in the performance of their duties.
• Prepares and reviews daily and monthly journal entries to record daily revenue and expense reports.
• Ensures compliance with Missouri Gaming system of Internal Controls, ensure departmental procedures are followed and any discrepancies are documented.
• Review of all Gaming and Non-Gaming Audits for completeness, accuracy and any discrepancies in accordance with Missouri Gaming Commission Regulations, River City System of Internal Control and all departmental procedures.
• Responsible for timely reporting of Missouri Gaming Commission and accounting departmental daily reporting deadlines.
• Responsible for coordinating all functions of the Gaming and Non-Gaming audits for accounting and operational issues.
• Coordinates any necessary procedures to other departments for accurate and timely reporting of data.
• Assists on Special Projects as necessary.
• Review, Post and Approve Journal Entries
• Complete Month End Reconciliations
• Must possess strong Leadership skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone, in writing and in person.
• Must possess strong organizational skills. Detail oriented, innovative, flexible, thorough task oriented, can work independently with minimal direction.
• Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a fast paced environment.
• 1-2 years’ experience in Revenue Audit.
• Prior supervisory experience preferred.
• Some college Accounting and/or Finance courses
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that the essential functions and basic duties have been included. All items listed above on the Working Environment Addendum are considered to be essential functions of the position. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Management reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances of the position change.