Penn Interactive Ventures (PIV) is a real-money interactive gaming company headquartered in Philadelphia. As the digital arm to Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ: PENN), the largest regional casino operator in the U.S., we are poised for fast-paced growth in the sports betting and online casino space and are looking for iOS developers to join our expanding Sportsbook team!
We are building a Sportsbook application from the ground up keeping users on the front. You will play a foundational role in building the coolest Sportsbook iOS application. Using latest technologies like Swift 5.0, Swift UI, Rx-Swift with complete in-house team.
What will you do?
• Take new features head-on. Go through detailed user-stories / tasks and build new UX / UI using native Swift.
• Maintain the networking and data library written in Swift.
• Squash bugs to make sure our user experience is unrivaled.
• Build scalable and highly optimized code.
• Collaborate with various stakeholders to solve innovative problems utilizing out-of-the-box solutions.
• Be on top of WWDC announcements and leverage new iOS features in our app portfolio.
What are we looking for in a candidate?
• Minimum 4 years of experience in building iOS apps.
• Demonstrate best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, high-impact, consumer-facing mobile
• Proficient in Swift with working knowledge of Objective-C.
• Communicate clearly, interact thoughtfully and professionally.
• Experience writing unit tests.
• Successfully worked on an iOS app from conception to App Store launch.
• A desire to create interesting and engaging view animations, transitions, and control designs.
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or another STEM field
• You’ve shipped your own personal app(s) via the App Store.
• A passion for sports and/or sports betting.
Where will you be working?
The office is centrally located in Philadelphia Center City. Looking for candidates from around Philadelphia area.
Remote is a possibility for the right candidat