Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At L'Auberge Lake Charles, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
As a Golf Retail Clerk you are responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The Golf Retail Clerk is also responsible for greeting customers, cash register transactions, stocking sales floor, maintaining a clean working environment and assisting guests with their needs.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for this position.)
1. Provides superior customer service.
3. Stocks and maintains the appearance of display floor.
4. Assists in the preparation of performance appraisals of Retail Clerks and Golf Attendants.
5. Performs duties of salespersons.
• Must be able to use the equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, cash register, 10-key adding machine, and computer keyboard.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, as well as all levels of employees.
• Must be able to review and comprehend all necessary documentation.
• Ability to maintain areas for which responsible, as well as ability to distinguish between different denominations of currency and make change.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently move around work area.
• This position requires physical mobility, including, but not limited to, bending, carrying, twisting, lifting up to 50 pounds, and pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds. These actions are required in order to clean, maintain and stock merchandise, as well as to perform gift-wrapping duties.
• This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of crowds, noise and smoke, the severity of which depends upon customer volume.
• Basic math skills and 10-key experience preferred.
• Verbal communication and customer service skills required.
• Prior money-handling experience helpful.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer