Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
· Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily management of a designated shift in the Table Games department. Provides oversight for all games, game protection, and overall operation of the table games on their assigned shift. Supports, administers and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
· Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
· May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.
· Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
· Ensures enforcement of games procedures and policies as outlined in company and department manuals and in
accordance with Internal Controls. Monitors for compliance.
· Monitors chips and cash transactions between dealers and customers and ensures that proper payout amounts are paid to customers.
· Responsible for the accountability of the chips, cards, dice and all other gaming equipment.
· Verifies table inventories and effectively manages table limits.
· Effectively handles customer concerns and requests.
· Assists with responsibility of the overall engagement of all team members on their shift by addressing and managing team member feedback, suggestions, complaints, and grievances.
· Assists with the overall integrity of daily Table Games operations.
· Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
· Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
• Associates degree (A.A.) in related field; or minimum of three years of experience in a comparable Table Games leadership position; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have thorough knowledge of all Table Games and Table Games operations.
• Excellent skills in both written and oral communication.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Table Games operating systems.
• Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, as business needs dictate.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer