To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must be trained in alcohol awareness and responsible alcohol service
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Count money and change correctly
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Able to work in constricting areas
- Able to tolerate noise and bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 35 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces