Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Boomtown Bossier City, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
• Maintains a positive attitude at all times, supporting the policies of Senior Management of the Casino as well as Senior Management of Boomtown Casino, Inc. (Continually)
• Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. (Continually)
• This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty. (Continually)
• Provide continuous patrol by foot and vehicle of the casino, hotel and surrounding areas owned by the casino. This will be to determine any suspicious persons or vehicles and or minors entering the casino or being left in the parking lots. (Continually)
• To assist the supervisor or assistant preparing detail reports on any security related incidents occurring on company property. (50%)
• Escort and transport funds for table fills, slots and or banks. Provide security for money drops to include tables and slots. Provide escorts in sensitive areas for all non- gaming team members i.e.; maintenance, repair companies and or cleaning personnel. (Continually)
• Respond to disturbances and alarms and provide security for both guest and team members. (Continually)
• May be required to operate security dispatch to include dispatching officers, maintaining key control and maintain all logs required in the dispatch center. (Continually)
• Establish guest and team member relation on a daily basis. (Continually)
• In “Building the Gap” as Post officers greet guests as they enter and exit the casino in a friendly manner. (Continually)
• Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding guest service standards. (Continually)
• All other duties as assigned. (50%)
• Excellent verbal communication skills required.
• Some computer skills
• Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift.
• Locations on casino floor are noisy and smoky.
• Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently.
• Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must have previous experience in guest service related field
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer