Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Boomtown Bossier City, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
• Maintains a positive attitude at all times, supporting the policies of Senior Management of the Casino as well as Senior Management.
• Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards.
• Clean and service guestrooms of assigned area according to established procedures.
• Collect keys from guestrooms and return to Front Desk.
• Report room status on room attendant sheets.
• Maintain room attendant cart in an orderly and neat manner.
• Be familiar with the safe handling of cleaning products and supplies.
• Respond to reasonable guest requests or place guest in contact with appropriate person for assistance.
• This is a uniformed position, which requires that team member’s are in compliance with uniformed appearance standards while on duty.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Ability to read and write.
• Must be able to stand for a minimum eight (8) hour shift.
• Locations on casino floor are noisy and smoky.
• Will also encounter intoxicated guests frequently.
• Provide representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
• High school diploma or certificate from Educational Institute.
• Housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer