Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
• Use of food & beverage equipment, cash registers and Micro System.
• 24/7 high energy casino with a large gaming and entertainment space with multiple beverage/bar outlets. Position will be required to move around to all areas with a sense of urgency.
• Exposed to temperatures that may vary, noise, alcohol, smoke, wet floors, crowds, long lines and bright lights.
• Walking/Standing 70%
• Bending/Lifting 30% (overhead, arms, and length up to 35 lbs.)
• On feet 85% of work shift
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
• Zero to one year experience in cocktail serving preferred.
• Must be able to obtain Alcohol Beverage Control card.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to read write and understand simple instructions
• Knowledge of all kitchen/bar equipment, Micro System, ABC laws, regulations and gaming laws.
• Knowledge of sanitation and health department regulations for safe handling of alcohol
• Ability to perform assigned job duties in an interruptive environment
• Knowledge of safety guidelines
• Answer all calls promptly and maintain politeness; pay attention to the needs of guests at all times.
• Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
• Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude. Knowledge of all special events and promotions available to guests.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer