Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Penn National Gaming we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
• At least one (1) year of experience directly related to the accountabilities specified.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate with internal and external guests effectively.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain responsible alcohol service certification.
• Must be able to obtain a valid Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission Liquor Permit prior to the commencement of employment.
• Familiarity and product knowledge of beverages, including beer, wine, and spirits, and garnishes.
• Must be able to pass written and practical pre-hire bartending exam with a minimum score of 80%.
• Must be able to pass all High Limit Concierge training tests.
• Must be able to learn, retain and apply on the job, all knowledge taught in High Limit training, including but not limited to beer menus, cocktail & food menus and all service standards.
• One year of high volume bartending experience preferred.
• Team members will be required to obtain an Indiana Gaming Commission Level 3 license, to be paid by Team Member.
• Require reading and math skills for recipes and measurements.
• Must successfully pass background check.
• Must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer