To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED required; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Must be able to perform the physical job duties of all Housekeeping team members.
- Must be able to operate all Hotel Housekeeping equipment, including, but not limited to: vacuum cleaners, floor machines, washer, dryer, carpet extractors, computer, copy machine, mop, broom, and hand held radio operation.
- Must be well organized and have strong communication skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Knowledge of all safety and health standards set by OSHA and local Health Department.
· Must be able to utilize Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.