To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.; or one to two years of casino Security, military, or police experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
This job may or may not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members.
- Ability to read and interpret documents in English, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and communicate verbally in English.
- Written communication skills in in English may also be required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations.
- Must obtain a First Aid/AED certification. Must successfully complete C.A.R.E or TIPS training.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have acceptable driving history as determined by Penn National Gaming’s auto insurance carrier.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and peripheral vision.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud.
- Employee could be exposed to an environment containing unrestricted second hand tobacco smoke.