To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be proficient in the following
- Bally’s ACSC (version 11.3.4 and higher)
- SAN Technologies
- Active Directory/O365
- Cisco – mostly LAN technology
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems
- Subject matter knowledge of Gaming Operations
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in the application of a wide range of systems preferred
- Experience with Governance and Information Security frameworks (PCI, NIST, SOX, Audit)
- 3+ years of project leadership or management experience
- Business management, systems management, project management, contract negotiation and administration, operating and capital budgeting skills
- Ability to manage employees working in a high-pressure environment towards successful results for the property and company
- Strong administrative, P/L management, technical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required in order to communicate to all levels within the company and vendors
- Proven expertise in handling user problems and vendor relationships
- Able to prioritize, direct and monitor multiple tasks and assignments with strong organizational skills
- Technical knowledge of the PC environment including hardware, operating system and networking
- Ability to analyze problems and apply logical/cost effective solutions
- Experience recommending and implementing proven technologies that apply to business strategies and system needs
- Experience with strategic planning and tactical deployment of objectives that provide effective and efficient operations and support for the property.
This job has supervisory responsibilities.
- Responsible for staff development and training programs.
- Responsible for rewards and recognition program to maximize employee engagement.
- Evaluates team members within department and delivers constructive feedback to employees in regards to performance.
- Determines recommendation for staffing (including interviewing and hiring) and scheduling (planning, assigning and directing work) to meet business needs.
- Determines work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Responsible for employee performance (disciplining, coaching, counseling).