Your daily responsibilities include
- Responsible for providing guidance and daily supervision to staff in the department. Supports and administers operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager any scheduling concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- Enforce internal control policies and procedures
- Enforce underage gambling and drinking laws
- Maintains safety and inspection reports for the property.
- Conduct regular security post inspections
- Prepare security incident reports and maintain security logs.
- Reports guest and team member concerns and complaints to manager.
- Ensure security team members adhere to uniform dress and grooming standards consistent with department and company standards.
- Interacts and cooperate with regulatory, fire/rescue and law enforcement agencies.
- Responsible for supporting compliance to departmental budgets.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- High School Diploma or GED required.; or one to two years of casino Security, military, or police experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
- Manages work procedures and expedites workflow.
- Provides coaching and counseling to team members.
Employee must be able to qualify for licenses and permits required by federal, state and local regulations. Must obtain a First Aid/AED certification. Must successfully complete TIPS training. Must possess a valid driver’s license and have acceptable driving history as determined by Penn National Gaming’s auto insurance carrier.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed