Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Tropicana Hotel and Casino we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
- Prepares good dishes with commitment to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded at every opportunity.
- Kitchen Compliance and hands on approach of Clark County Health Code.
- Prepares all dishes from start to finish; including preparing sauces.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English language in order to complete inventories, requisitions, product labeling and communicate with fellow Team Members.
- Ability to perform all side work to include replenishment/restocking of workstation with supplies.
- Ensures proper receiving, storage and rotation of food products.
- Checks station and surroundings to ensure proper set up, storage, rotation and cleanliness.
- Keeps spoilage, waste to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products/inventory.
- Ensures all equipment is in proper working order and reported if not correct to supervisor.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language to comprehend written and/or verbal instructions from management, guests and fellow Team Members.
- Able to prepare a variety of cuisine’s with knowledge of multiple preparation methods.
- Has excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail with emphasis on exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Has four to five years of progressive culinary growth.
- Large volume and 4-5 diamond experience preferred.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer