The iGaming CRM Manager’s responsibilities include defining the corporate CRM strategy within the context of Penn’s iGaming objectives while providing leadership on issues related to revenue generation, reactivation and ongoing development and deployment of CRM and iGaming systems. This includes, but not limited to providing leadership and direction to a growing team in regards to a/b testing, campaign profitability, data mining and promotional planning. iGaming CRM Manager will also be the point of contact for CRM vendors and provide ongoing direction for the installation, configuration, support and proper use of iGaming systems with guidance of Director of CRM.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following and other duties may be assigned as necessary:
- Responsible for supervising and managing iGaming strategist(s) and Assistant Manager(s) in the CRM department. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives in defined area.
- Creates effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.
- Oversees all customer lifecycle communication processes across all channels (email, website, SMS, push notifications, phone, direct mail, real-time messaging).
- Partners with the marketing team to understand player behavior, optimize segmentation techniques, and ensure excellent campaign execution and timing. Makes recommendations for campaigns based upon assessment.
- Analyzes and evaluates all activity to ensure continuous improvement and identify future opportunities for growth. Makes recommendations to Director for improvement.
- Leads specific CRM projects designed to assist with business process, customer insights and customer interaction. Leading projects to include, but not limited to:
- Integration of automated email and push message process across lines of social casino business
- Working with concerned parties to integrate and utilize business models to optimize performance, either internally or third-party licensed
- Works with BI team to develop accurate, timely reporting on CRM campaign progress to provide to management on a weekly basis and drives team to analyze and improve upon KPIs on a consistent basis.
- Responsible for vetting all customer insights across all touch-points and ensuring that pertinent feedback is collated, evaluated and executed by his/her team
- Responsible for commitment to success and quality standards of customer services team
- Responsible for success of specific retention, campaign, and customer profitability objectives as measured by determined KPIs.
- Responsible for the development planning and overseeing execution for all CRM campaigns.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Director of CRM.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.