Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to become a Slot Performance Manager (Dual Property).
• Responsible for supervising and managing staff in the Slots department. Develops, implements and manages operational goals and monitors achievements of performance and profit objectives.
• Create effective and efficient schedules, while maintaining labor costs, meeting staffing objectives and achieving guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for assisting in the budget process for the department and provide recommendations; ensuring compliance to departmental budget initiatives; reporting budget concerns to manager.
• Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise. Responsible for the overall achievement of department customer service goals.
• Creates reports, analyzes data and makes recommendations regarding floor mix of slot machines, hold adjustments, and new game availability in order to consistently maximize the profitability of the slot floor.
• Plan and submit for movements and conversions of slot machines, based on analysis of gaming floor.
• Directly responsible for managing slot performance property support activities inclusive of planning, procurement, installation implementation and ongoing support for all slot systems located at the property.
• Makes recommendations to the Director concerning the research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technologies, and processes to ensure the property’s competitive position.
• Responsible for all Slot analytics and openly communicates all pertinent information with leadership team.
• Supports planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information and making recommendations for slot floor.
• Reviews reports on slot machine analysis and makes appropriate recommendations to maximize profitability of respective machines.
• Prepares slot reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
• Prepares ad-hoc reporting for Slots operations.
• Effectively handles customer concerns and requests.
• Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to Executive Management / GM.
• Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university; and a minimum of five years comparable slot analytic/ management experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent skills in both written and oral communication.
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft applications and have knowledge of Slot operating systems.
• Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff and colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Flexible to work all shifts including holidays, nights, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer