Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Argosy Casino Riverside we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
This position will be responsible for taking reservations, greeting and seating guests in a timely and professional manner. Additionally, ensuring that the floor is equitably set amongst the servers and appropriately timed for flow of service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide stellar customer service.
2. Greet and welcome guests, assign seating, and escort guests to their table.
3. Follow company procedures for seating guests including understanding and following station charts and maintaining customer flow.
4. Inform guests of menu items, specials offered, and marketing promotion information as requested.
5. Complete sales to customers including taking money in payment of sales, counting appropriate change, appropriate handling of cash payments, properly processing comps, and appropriate accounting for cash, credit, and comp receipts as needed.
6. Assist servers and bussers in maintaining dining areas including taking orders, delivery and bussing as necessary for the efficient operation of business.
7. Respond to telephone inquiries including making reservations and taking messages as needed.
8. Respond to “to go” orders including packaging orders, collection of payment, and delivery to guests.
9. Attend all departmental and company training programs or meetings as directed.
10. Compile information, complete and submit reports as needed.
11. Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
12. Adhere to all gaming laws and regulations.
13. Perform all job duties in a safe and responsible manner including keeping areas clean and free of safety hazards, debris and litter.
14. Meet department uniform, appearance and grooming requirements.
15. Any reasonably requested job duty needed to promote productivity in the efficient administration of business or any reasonable request made by your supervisor or management personnel.
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer